Party (MNSSHP + MVMCP) Reservations Loaded Now!

Correct, that has been the bog standard since they opened

I am leaving my reservation as is(unless earlier that night comes open). If I get characters so be it, if not, then I at least get a good meal. Can't lose either way.

I am leaving my reservation as is(unless earlier that night comes open). If I get characters so be it, if not, then I at least get a good meal. Can't lose either way.

The French onion soup is just about the best I've had if you like onion soup!

i understand that the beast will not be at BOG at night but do y'all really think he won't be there for dinner at 4:30? party technically hasn't started yet.

Ohhhh I really hope the Beast is there! He's the best. I managed to book a 6.35pm on 12/22 party night and was a little concerned about taking up time during the party.

My dilemma is this: :eek: I have a BOG booking on party night AND on December 26 at 7.50pm (Very lucky, I know). If we go to BOG on party night we run the risk of not seeing the beast and/or wasting too much party time BUT we can free up December 26 to potentially go to Animal Kingdom.
If we cancel BOG on party night then we are pretty much locked into Magic Kingdom on the 26th and will not have time to go to Animal Kingdom.

Current Itinerary:

12/22 - Check out resorts during day and attend MVMCP
12/23 - Hollywood Studios
12/24 - EPCOT (woohoo)
12/25 - Magic Kingdom
12/26 - ? Magic Kingdom or Animal Kingdom

HELP??? Not sure if the extra day in Magic Kingdom is overkill and would be better spent at Animal Kingdom (sidenote: Baloo is one of my faves and he is only available at AK so he would be my main drawcard for AK)

Thanks in advance everyone!! :thanks:

Erin

Ohhhh I really hope the Beast is there! He's the best. I managed to book a 6.35pm on 12/22 party night and was a little concerned about taking up time during the party.

My dilemma is this: :eek: I have a BOG booking on party night AND on December 26 at 7.50pm (Very lucky, I know). If we go to BOG on party night we run the risk of not seeing the beast and/or wasting too much party time BUT we can free up December 26 to potentially go to Animal Kingdom.
If we cancel BOG on party night then we are pretty much locked into Magic Kingdom on the 26th and will not have time to go to Animal Kingdom.

Current Itinerary:

12/24 - EPCOT (woohoo)
12/25 - Magic Kingdom

HELP??? Not sure if the extra day in Magic Kingdom is overkill and would be better spent at Animal Kingdom (sidenote: Baloo is one of my faves and he is only available at AK so he would be my main drawcard for AK)

Erin

It's not overkill, but AK is our favorite park. And looks like that would be you only day for AK.

Current Itinerary:

12/24 - EPCOT (woohoo)
12/25 - Magic Kingdom

Erin
I would not give up going to AK in order to go to BOG either. AK is an amazing park and you need to see Pandora unless you already have. To me BOG is a beautiful restaurant with mediocre food

I would not give up going to AK in order to go to BOG either. AK is an amazing park and you need to see Pandora unless you already have. To me BOG is a beautiful restaurant with mediocre food

I have AK on the morning of a party day, but I have a rather different situation. I will be returning to Animal Kingdom in December, so I was well aware that I could sacrifice there without losing anything, but yeah, if you only have the one trip that definitely holds true. For those who aren't on there, I would pay the $15 for a subscription to touringplans.com and set up searches in the reservation finder. I managed to get two BOG reservations(1 ppo breakfast and one pre-party dinner), a ppo Tusker House, and an 8am at Trattoria al Forno(menu sounded too good to pass up) using that and a little help from friends. It's been a tool that has been a lifesaver for finding ADRs that I wanted.

The Beast was at BOG dinner for both the Halloween and Christmas party last year, because we ate there at both party (very late night dinner reservations too - around 11pm). I know he's never guaranteed at dinner, but I don't see them pulling him from BOG for party meet and greets.

The Beast was at BOG dinner for both the Halloween and Christmas party last year, because we ate there at both party (very late night dinner reservations too - around 11pm). I know he's never guaranteed at dinner, but I don't see them pulling him from BOG for party meet and greets.
Is there anywhere else that you are guaranteed to see him? We are looking for a photo op for our Belle...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!