Parrot Cay or Topsiders for food after boarding?

Robin,

They serve exactly the same menu including the shrimp. We like to go up to Topsiders though and get the cruise started with eating outside!

I liked Parrot to stay in from the outside. It's nice to relax inside in the A/C after the hustle of embarkation. It's just enough to get re-charged and then off to all your ressies, back to your room to unpack, and then off to enjoy the Deck Sailaway party. :cool:

Oh Andy!!!!!

Suggestion - if it's cold and wet, go inside!

We found that by going to our room first, then doing our reservations before eating - it's more relaxing!

There is nothing, NOTHING at all like eating shrimp off the Port from the open area at Topsiders. That's the ONLY way to begin the cruise!

Shrimp Thief and proud of it!

Rae

When we were on the Magic last year, we weren't given a choice, they directed us to Topsiders even though we wanted to go to Parrot Cay. Is it like that on the Wonder?

They do direct traffic to either one or the other on the Wonder at certain times. Also, since Parrot Cay closes a little earlier than Beach Blanket, they direct people away from PC near closing time. I prefer Parrot Cay. I find the back of the ship, in the sun, not moving to be extremely HOT--it's great on at sea days, but not in port to me. Most people who are fortunate enough to get the shaded tables stake them out, so I'll pick PC or room service in October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter