Parking fee question

Buschfan

Mouseketeer
We are buying the online fan club annual passes next week before the special deal ends. We are planning on getting our cards processed late Friday afternoon when we drive over from Tampa so we don't have to worry about it Saturday morning. I understand that you have to pay for parking the first time you visit without your card. Is the parking free later in the day? I would hate to pay to park just for the purpose of getting cards.

Looking forward to checking out IOA. I have never been there before. Very excited about having another place to go while in Orlando to complement our Sea World visits. Universal is pricing their passes at a very reasonable price to boot!

Parking is free after 6 pm, I have been by 5:30 and there were no attendents there. I just got another AP a few months back through triple AAA and they said your first visit you had to pay for parking. I just got there at 6:05 and went straight to universal studios to get my pass.

Thanks for the reply. I will make sure we don't arrive before 6 just to be safe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter