Parking at the Port

LG123

Mouseketeer
We are planning to drive down from Ohio. Has anyone parked at the Port? We just bought a new van and DH would put it in a plastic bubble if he could! I have heard of some people getting ants in their car. Are the ants a big problem if there is no food in the car? Has there been any other bad experiences with parking at the Port?

Happy Cruising!

Lori

There's a thread about this with some good info. on the Community Board & also on this Board - probably a few pages back.

My father parks his Lincoln at the port everytime he cruises - and he likes the car more than my mom or me! They have never had a problem, and it is very convenient. I would tell him that it will be fine. We have never had a problem with ants....not sure where that came from.

Hey Lori.

We just bought a new van and DH would put it in a plastic bubble if he could!

If DH is going to worry about the new van for the entire cruise, perhaps he should devise a different mode of travel. Just a thought...

Originally posted by Buckaroo's Dad

If DH is going to worry about the new van for the entire cruise, perhaps he should devise a different mode of travel. Just a thought...

I am sure the newness (is that a word?) of the van will wear off by the time we cruise. Or if it hasn't a few beers and some seafood will do the trick. We will save about $1000 by driving so him being cheap out weighs worrying over the van. Like I tell him, that is what we have insurance for!!!

Happy Cruising!

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter