Park Vue Breakfast

danceanddisney2010

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone! So our holiday trip has gone through LOTS of changes since we booked our first hotel room in July...2 hotels and 3 different travel dates. We thought we had finally made a decision with the Tropicana for the end of November, but after reading yelp.. AHH no thank you. I know everyone has a different opinion and that you can't base everything off of an online review, but it just did not look good. SOOO we went back to our first choice (bc the cost for the new weekend is a lot better than it was for the first weekend we decided on) and will be staying at the ParkVue. Of course we check yelp again. but this time lots and lots of happy and positive sounding reviews! Anyway.. my question is about the breakfast. I have search allllll over their website and can't find times. Any one know the hours? Thank you in advance :)

I want to say it's 7-9:30 during the week, and maybe until 10 on weekends? We have stayed here several times, and that is my recollection.

I don't remember, but it was open in plenty of time for us to get to the park by opening. That probably doesn't help much.

It was 7 to 9:30 when we were there.
Oh and it was great. I can almost taste the fresh made waffles... :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!