Park Times

SOBDOSNV

Mouseketeer
We've been waiting for the WDW web site to post the park hours and parade times for Jan 2002, but they haven't yet. Does it have to do with the "cutbacks" going on at the WORLD. We have been trying to make our plans and would like to know which parades are going on at what times. Any ideas? Would it do any good to call DVC and ask them?

Not really. There is even a comment when you call (before you hit the first "3" ) , directing you to a different number for information about park hours, dining or other programs. That number is NOT a free call either.

Right now, they don't even have hours for Nov or Dec- let alone anything for 2002.

Good Luck!

The Disney World site has the park hours posted for November and December. (I'd paste in the URL but I am just not that technologically competent with that yet).

I think it's too soon to predict what will happen in January. Even if there were times posted, they would be subject to change (as they always are). I'm guessing that once they know what kind of crowd they will have for Thanksgiving/Christmas they will have a better idea whether or not things are back to fairly normal levels or if crowds are still down. Also, God forbid, if we experience another attack between now and then, things will change once again.

I just went to the disney.go.com site, and I still get the message saying the hours are not up yet. Can you help me find them. Thanks.

I would not bother looking for those hours...They just changed the hours today from what had been posted on the internet for the last 6 weeks or more...They are hurting for business and hours can be changed at anytime. As you may know Early Entry is gone. Epcot opens at 10 with WS opening at noon. Also FutureWorld now closes at 7pm. Let's all hope the economy turns around quickly and things at WDW get back to booming so we can all have more hours of fun...til then-visit the Epcot Great Britain pavilion- have a pint and most of all-stiffen that upper lip...

Paul

hi: there have been other posts on the different boards stating that park hours are only finalized now about a week in advance. if you plan on the shorter hours/reduced schedule, then anything beyond that will be kind of like a bonus!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter