Park Tickets / Magic Band Help?

cliveywolves

DIS Veteran
Hey all,

I wonder if anybody can help me out please? :)

This year is the 1st time we have not stayed onsite @ WDW, we have got our magic bands from previous visits so I have activated 3 on DME but is there a way to link the MB's to the park tickets that I also have activated on my DME? Or will a CM need to sort this when we go to the parks @ WDW? :confused3

:thanks:

So, this is how it works. My Disney Experience is the account to which everything is linked - resort stays, Fast Passes, dining reservations, tickets, etc. Magic Bands are like a 'key' which unlocks/provides access to the information on My Disney Experience. You can have multiple Magic Bands belonging to one person, which will allow access to the information on that person' account. So, when you customise your Magic Bands, they will become active on the account and provide the necessary access to the information linked there. When you link new tickets, dining reservations, etc. that will all be accessible too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!