Park Tickets at the Swan?

Lady Hiss

Mouseketeer
Hi all -
We will be staying at the Swan in a few weeks. This is our first stay there and we have a couple questions that we couldn't find answers to on the S/D FAQ thread:

We have some unused Park Hopper Passes for the first couple days of our trip, but need tickets for the last day of our stay. Will we be able to purchase 'one day' park passes at the Swan or do we have to get them at the specific park we want to go to?

Also, we got our room using the Teacher Discount, which translates to wonderful deal, but 'limited' view. Can anyone fill me in on what 'limited' view is?

Thanks for any info. :D :D :D

If you go to www.swandolphin.com, you should be able to contact them via email to find out the answer to the park ticket question. I know they had a pretty big assortment there of options. When you go thru the lobby to the fountain, turn right towards the right set of elevators and they are on your right near the elevators.

I'm not sure what to tell you about limited view, unless it is classified as a lower floor where you can't see as far? My satellite connection is fried, so I am not able to navigate very quickly thru the sd website. However, they did respond quickly to my email inquiries last summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter