Park Music Suggestions

Can't wait!
Sorry for the insane delay in following up with this post. I have been editing my list a bit and this SHOULD be up-to-date, at least through today. Attached is an Excel sheet over many pages, breaking up my Disney park music collection. Some are full tracks, while other sections (Haunted Mansion and Pirates come to mind) have individual tracks listed along with full tracks, so the list lengths vary.

If anyone would like anything to help them build up their own collection, let me know. I'm always happy to share!

EDIT... It's not allowing me to attach a spreadsheet. Weird!

I found a really good YouTube channel with lots of parade and fireworks audio. I ripped a lot to mp3 and loaded them into iTunes (Disneyland Forever, Happily Ever After, Holiday Wishes, Soundsational, SpectroMagic, Remember, Tapestry of Dreams, Wishes, World of Color). I'm sure there's more, but so far so good.

I'm to a point of trying to find more obscure stuff (Best Relaxing Piano, Dis Afternoon, Jazz Loves Disney, etc.).

I found a really good YouTube channel with lots of parade and fireworks audio. I ripped a lot to mp3 and loaded them into iTunes (Disneyland Forever, Happily Ever After, Holiday Wishes, Soundsational, SpectroMagic, Remember, Tapestry of Dreams, Wishes, World of Color). I'm sure there's more, but so far so good.

I'm to a point of trying to find more obscure stuff (Best Relaxing Piano, Dis Afternoon, Jazz Loves Disney, etc.).
There are quite a few piano mixes on YouTube which I've downloaded as MP3. I'm sure you have them already, too.

I actually don't have them. I guess I know what I'm doing this weekend... :banana:
My wife is leaving for Europe on Friday, and since I have to drive her to JFK airport, I literally JUST booked a quick trip to WDW for Friday through Sunday. First time I've ever done something like this within two days of my trip. Have to scramble now to find dining and make a FastPass reservation or two. Oh, and there is packing, too. But now I guess I know what I'M doing this weekend. And over the next two days. Yikes...

My wife is leaving for Europe on Friday, and since I have to drive her to JFK airport, I literally JUST booked a quick trip to WDW for Friday through Sunday. First time I've ever done something like this within two days of my trip. Have to scramble now to find dining and make a FastPass reservation or two. Oh, and there is packing, too. But now I guess I know what I'M doing this weekend. And over the next two days. Yikes...

And I am officially jealous. Have fun!

This logic is outstanding! "I have to go to the airport anyway, I might as well go to WDW!":thumbsup2
Plus, I have to pick someone else up on Sunday at 7:30. My flight arrives as 6pm. Logic and the travel gods smiled down upon me and, well...

Sorry for the insane delay in following up with this post. I have been editing my list a bit and this SHOULD be up-to-date, at least through today. Attached is an Excel sheet over many pages, breaking up my Disney park music collection. Some are full tracks, while other sections (Haunted Mansion and Pirates come to mind) have individual tracks listed along with full tracks, so the list lengths vary.

If anyone would like anything to help them build up their own collection, let me know. I'm always happy to share!

EDIT... It's not allowing me to attach a spreadsheet. Weird!

Would you mind sending it in an email? I have recently found some REALLY good tracks as well

Found some good music loops this weekend (Adventureland, Frontierland and Tomorrowland). Set the first as my first alarm clock ring tone today and I was appropriately startled...I'm used to the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction music first in the morning.

Found some good music loops this weekend (Adventureland, Frontierland and Tomorrowland). Set the first as my first alarm clock ring tone today and I was appropriately startled...I'm used to the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction music first in the morning.

Can you do that on iPhone? I always tried to figure it out but never could

Yeah...on the 7+. I don't know about anything else.

I have all my music loaded on my phone so I go into the alarm, find the music I want and set it.

Would love to know how to download to my IPhone 6. What app to y'all use and I will give it a try.

Thanks Jason, I will give that a try! I am tech challenged so need all the help and suggestions I can get :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!