Park Music Suggestions

ParksPixar&Pizza

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone,

Lately, I've been downloading some park loops and parade/firework music to listen to during work and while reading. I think I have a pretty solid list, but anyone have any more suggestions?

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2017-06-21 at 10.51.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-21 at 10.51.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-21 at 10.51.39 PM.png

Hey everyone,

Lately, I've been downloading some park loops and parade/firework music to listen to during work and while reading. I think I have a pretty solid list, but anyone have any more suggestions?

Thanks!

I like your list. I've been collecting park tracks for probably two decades now (back during the days of Mousebits, Napster, and then Limewire). I have so much music and I barely listen to the majority of the tracks, except for a few that I enjoy. I had stopped hunting down music for a while because I ran out of music to hunt down, plus there was a lack of source audio for a while. These days, Youtube has been doing well for me.

I like your list. I've been collecting park tracks for probably two decades now (back during the days of Mousebits, Napster, and then Limewire). I have so much music and I barely listen to the majority of the tracks, except for a few that I enjoy. I had stopped hunting down music for a while because I ran out of music to hunt down, plus there was a lack of source audio for a while. These days, Youtube has been doing well for me.

I definitely have my favorites, many I do not listen to. I'm someone that just downloads so much music and I end up not listening to it. But I like having it. There are a lot of tracks I like certain parts of. Im definitely still on the look out for more. I start my first full time job Monday, so I'll need something to relax me!

There are a couple extinct Loops I would definitely go for. The Character Grove music from Camp Minnie Mickey is a great loop when you just are relaxing and the Gaston's Tavern Loop is really fun as well!

^ Gotcha! I've done that before! Just wanted to make sure there wasn't a CD or something I missed.

^ Gotcha! I've done that before! Just wanted to make sure there wasn't a CD or something I missed.

I'd assume a majority are from CDs, but so many of them are hard to find or are really expensive, I've found this is a great way to get your park music fix!

Now I just need to hunt to figure out what I don't have. I've got EPCOT music, FutureWorld, Musical History, World's Fair, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Happiest Celebration, DLR Official (3, actually), WDW Official, Captain EO, Fantasmic, MSEP, EPOCT Souvenier Program, and EPCOT Holidays. Disney Classics has a theme park disc (got it), too.

Now I just need to hunt to figure out what I don't have. I've got EPCOT music, FutureWorld, Musical History, World's Fair, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Happiest Celebration, DLR Official (3, actually), WDW Official, Captain EO, Fantasmic, MSEP, EPOCT Souvenier Program, and EPCOT Holidays. Disney Classics has a theme park disc (got it), too.

Ugh Epcot holidays just sounds majestic LOL

As soon as I finish updating my Excel spreadsheet, I'll post it in this thread. This way, if anyone sees music they would like to add to their own collection, I would be happy to share it with them.

I added the Electrical Parade CD to my collection recently. It's one track, around 10 minutes long. I had a bad copy previously and this one sounds great (to me).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!