Parcel holding places for online shopping before arrival

Fraeli

Earning My Ears
Hi!! Our family of 4 is coming to Orlando from Brazil next December (12-25) and we are planing on making some online shopping before arriving - mostly during Black Friday - Cyber Monday.
Would you know or recomend any parcel holding places we could use? They would have to hold the packages for 2 or 3 weeks before we collect them.
Thanks a lot in advance!

Hi!! Our family of 4 is coming to Orlando from Brazil next December (12-25) and we are planing on making some online shopping before arriving - mostly during Black Friday - Cyber Monday.
Would you know or recomend any parcel holding places we could use? They would have to hold the packages for 2 or 3 weeks before we collect them.
Thanks a lot in advance!
Hello again! After some research I have found a service provider named Orlando Package Depot, located in Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. They say they would hold hold packages for up to 60 days, for 5 USD a package. I only found one positive review on their services, though. Does any of you know / would recommend / not recommend this company? Thanks a lot!

You can rent a mailbox (and package holding). Try The UPS Store. I don't know their specific terms on how long they'll hold bulky packages.

That Orlando Package Depot has a minimum of 4 packages, so minimum of $20 then $5 per package if more than 4; large or heavy packages have an additional fee. If you go with this option, I'd be sure to ask all questions upfront -- like is that fee per day, per week, or a simple 1-time fee even if they hold the package for the full 60 days.

Thank you! Lanejudy, I will get more information on the UPS Store and Orlando Package Depot. If nothing else works, I will wait and buy before I arrive, as RoseGold suggested.

Thank you! Lanejudy, I will get more information on the UPS Store and Orlando Package Depot. If nothing else works, I will wait and buy before I arrive, as RoseGold suggested.
UPS store you sign up in store so it won’t work for you. And well, it’s not for use for only a month. I think the shortest term is 3 months. And even when you have a box they only hold packages for a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter