• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? Parc Corniche

mom42860

<font color=FF99FF>I am still invisible<br><font c
Anyone stayed here? They are offering a 2 br 2 bath in April for $99.

I have not stayed there, but we checked it out one visit in anticipation of the next. It's a very nice suite layout. I believe it has a full kitchen. It's across the street from the Faldo Golf Institute at the Marriott Grande Vista, so it's in a nice section of International Drive. There is a pool there and I believe the resort is encircled by a golf course/fields. For some of the lower units, there's lots of open lawn to play on beyond the patio.

Although we had reservations there, we never ended up keeping them because our plans changed. It had nothing to do with the resort. The rooms were large and clean. The front desk people were very pleasant and accommodating. They even showed us an empty unit when we visited the property.

Hope this helps!

Sharon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter