Parasailing

Pickles61

Earning My Ears
I’ll be on the Magic – Eastern Cruise – 8/23/03. I want to take my 9-year-old Parasailing, (OK, I really want to go but he said he’ll come also). I know you can parasail at Castaway Cay does anyone know if they have Parasailing at the other islands? Has anyone taken a 9 year old parasailing? Can I pre-book parasailing at Castaway Cay before the cruise?

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

If you want to parasail as Castaway Cay you better call as soon as reservations open or you probaly won't get one. We didn't. We are going to try and parasail at Grand Cayman-they don't prebook-We are looking at Red Sail parasailing they are located at theRoyal Palms Hotel- a cab ride from the pier. they have a web site. Joan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter