Pancakes Mike is no more - Sorry.. group.

Im wondering if it is worth paying or not.It seems like it is for like 8-10 year olds?

:sad1: My toon log in screen says I dont have a member account. My toon is one of the locked ones:sad1: Only my sisters and we needed to make a toon are there. Has this happend to any of you?:confused3

Im wondering if it is worth paying or not.It seems like it is for like 8-10 year olds?

Toontown : "8-10 year olds" :: VMK : "8-14 year olds"

Toontown was meant for 8-10 year olds, but I think it's actually a lot funnier when you're older. I mean, come on. Do you think a 9 year old is going to know what an Ambulance Chaser is?

:sad1: My toon log in screen says I dont have a member account. My toon is one of the locked ones:sad1: Only my sisters and we needed to make a toon are there. Has this happend to any of you?:confused3

I'm not having that problem :( I was wondering where you went to.

Toontown : "8-10 year olds" :: VMK : "8-14 year olds"

Toontown was meant for 8-10 year olds, but I think it's actually a lot funnier when you're older. I mean, come on. Do you think a 9 year old is going to know what an Ambulance Chaser is?

LOL. When you get hurt and go to the hospital lawyers chase after you for your money.

I want to join. My toon is a pink duck named Dillydale, it has 46 laff points. One problem though. I can't have sf's because I paid with a game card. I'm 20 years old but I can't set my own parent password because I don't have a credit card. :headache:

Bumping this to the top!

Remember! People who don't subscribe can now go everywhere!

hmm... guess what my name is on TT? Cyre. hehe. i'm a purple kitty. I'm doing the 'use the leftover rewards points for a free month so i'm unlimited' thing. yay!

Right now I'm leeching off the paid account my little sister has. I just started (last week or so I think?) and I'm a turquoise cat named Tornado; she has 27 laff ATM. I would love to give/get some SF codes because having only 1 SF is really boring even though you can go around yelling at random people and all they see is "meow mew meow meow meow" XD and I could use a little help sometimes because I'm not really familiar with the game yet.

See you in the game :goodvibes

bop to the top.

Cardinal and Cyre, please PM me if you're interested. It'd be alot easier:goodvibes

If anyone would like tips and tricks to playing toontown just pm me and ask away. I have been playing for 2+ yrs and love the game and I love to help out small toons. My toons name is Sleepyone at he is 131 laff all gags maxed except piano. Sellbot,Cash,Lawbot hqs all maxed. Fishing/racing/garden all maxed. I still need two trophies for golfing and of course to max out BBHQ.

If anyone would like tips and tricks to playing toontown just pm me and ask away. I have been playing for 2+ yrs and love the game and I love to help out small toons. My toons name is Sleepyone at he is 131 laff all gags maxed except piano. Sellbot,Cash,Lawbot hqs all maxed. Fishing/racing/garden all maxed. I still need two trophies for golfing and of course to max out BBHQ.

bumping

And Sleepy is very, VERY helpful! And generous! She has helped me through over 5 factories, and fought the VP with me. (If you don't know, the VP is like impossible!)

Thanks Sleepy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter