Pancake Place

It’s Koa Pancake House, but you were really close :) There’s one in Kapolei, so it’s much closer to Aulani than Anna Millers and MAC 24/7 (both of which, imo, are just ok). Lots of locals love Koa Pancake House, myself included, and it can be hard to find a seat on the weekends so go early.

If you’re willing to drive 40-50 minutes, check out Kimo and Boots in Kailua. They don’t take reservations and there’s always a 30-60 minute wait, even on weekdays. Cinnamon’s guava chiffon pancakes are another local dish worth seeking out.
Can you walk there? like across the street?

No, you would need to drive. The road that connects Ko Olina Resort to Kapolei is one of the most dangerous on the island in terms of traffic fatalities. Also, the neighborhood the road passes, Honokai Hale, has a reputation for being rough.

The road that connects Ko Olina Resort to Kapolei is one of the most dangerous on the island in terms of traffic fatalities.

WOW!!! Really?? I would have never guessed that super short drive would have had so many bad accidents. I will be less relaxed and more watchful when driving that our next trip.

Just ate there on Thursday. It looks kind of like a whole in the wall. You go up to the counter to order. Amazingly light and fluffy pancakes. We had the Mac and the chocolate chip. Omelette and guava juice were good too. Very reasonably priced too, especially for Hawaii.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter