Pal Mickey - It's April! :)

cindy_k

Living Warm and Happy in Florida
Hiya!

It's April now, so I am curious has anyone managed to get a Pal Mickey to try!

Thanks!!

:bounce: Cindy in NY:bounce:

Here intercot has a story about it on their front page.
http://www.intercot.com/

It's a plush Mickey toy that you carry around the parks with you and it will talk about things and rides you are near.
It is supposed to have trivia, impart ride wait times, show times and such.

Sounds really cool.. Also it is supposed to be available in the resorts to buy starting in April and in the parks in May.

:) Have fun!

Cindy in NY

I called cr, they had never heard of it . I had a great cm... he called the poly (with me on the line) and we talked to one of the store managers. She said she had seen them and would hopefully get there training on them this week. She said looked more like the middle of the month befor they are available. I was hoping the Easter Bunny could brings us ours ( looks like Mickey will have to leave them in our room when we get there in May... probably a better idea anyway. By the way the store manager at the Poly said they were great... she can't wait to get one for her grandson!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter