Paddlefish?

GOOFY4DONALD

DH finished his plate at 50's Prime Time. They wer
I have tried all over to find the answers but I cannot. Is paddlefish included in the dining plan? If so I know it would be 2 credits. What have you been able to order? Can I order anything with an obvious up charge?
Thank you

I have tried all over to find the answers but I cannot. Is paddlefish included in the dining plan? If so I know it would be 2 credits. What have you been able to order? Can I order anything with an obvious up charge?
Thank you

I haven't been there, so hopefully someone who has will come along and confirm, but looking at the menu on allearsnet.com, you should be able to order any of the entrees (and pay the additional charge listed where applicable). The items listed as "side dishes" would not be available on the plan, but you could pay OOP for one if you wanted it. Most of the time, sides listed like this are large and shareable.

Disney's website does list Paddlefish as signature dining, so 2 TS credits will be needed.

I haven't been there, so hopefully someone who has will come along and confirm, but looking at the menu on allearsnet.com, you should be able to order any of the entrees (and pay the additional charge listed where applicable). The items listed as "side dishes" would not be available on the plan, but you could pay OOP for one if you wanted it. Most of the time, sides listed like this are large and shareable.

Disney's website does list Paddlefish as signature dining, so 2 TS credits will be needed.
Thank you. For some reason I couldn’t find it. The menu looks so good kim sure we will be adding some extras

hi
in September, we dined there 6 times, in 2 weeks. DxDP is the plan we had, we could order anything with no upcharge, I believe the regular dining plan does charge and upcharge.

hi
in September, we dined there 6 times, in 2 weeks. DxDP is the plan we had, we could order anything with no upcharge, I believe the regular dining plan does charge and upcharge.

I wish I understood this. Actually, I think I wish I knew how the restaurants are reimbursed by Disney. The DxDDP TS credit is "worth" about $35 (2018)from a purchase stand point, but the regular DDP is closer to $42. So why would the DxDDP not have to pay the upcharge, but the regular DDP does have to pay. If Disney reimburses what we pay, it seems like it should be the other way around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!