Packing List?

emma'smom

<font color=magenta>P.S. Who would serve turnips a
OK...I need a packing list for a 10 trip with a preschooler and a toddler (and dh too!). I hate packing at the last minute..yet it seems I'm always up 'til 3 am the night before a big trip and running around at the last minute. This time..I want to stay ahead of the game!

Packing suggestions for a March 10-19, 2006 trip to POR?

I just stumbled across a great packing list on the Disney Tips forum. Do a search for the thread entitled "Firstimer Packing List". You'll find the list on page two, Post 18. 5 days from today, DD's and I are on the plane to WDW! :cool1: I'd better get packing!! Anyway, hth.

When we traveled with our young kids, packing was much different then now that they are older (7yo and 13yo). Now they just care about being seen in the latest and coolest clothes.

When they were younger, the best thing my wife loved was her Vera Bradley backpack. She could pack sippy cups, diapers and necessities for the day. It wasn't bulky or uncomfortable. The bad part was, since it was Vera Bradley, I was very reistant to taking turns wearing it. Maybe a small hiking backpack would have been better.

Have fun, and know that when your kids are older, and return to WDW, it will all still be brand new to them.

:wave:

Mousesavers has what they call the "Ultimate Packing List". I moved this to Word and printed out what I needed from it, and might have added a thing or two.

There was also one on allears.net that I used when we went in 2004. There are some things that I would not pack, but it's a pretty good list. :teeth:

SunScreen! :sunny: definately, and also for your lips.....I Also bring the little clip on bottles so you can touch up during the day and not have to bring a big bottle in the parks.

Also this is just a little thing i like to do when packing my suitcases to keep your clothes fresh is put Dryer sheets between your layers of cloths. This keeps them fresh when you unpack when you get there.

Happy packing.....I also like to pack light all the resorts have laundry facilities!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter