Packing for next weeks trip Dec 16-22?

We're arriving in Orlando on Saturday, heading to Disney on Sunday, leaving on Wednesday. Short trip, but as of now it looks like we're hitting the weather jackpot. According to WESH (Orlando local news), Sunday's high is 81, Monday's high is 84, and Tuesday's high is 79. Biggest rain chance right now is 20% on Monday, all other days are 10%.

This is a change from what it said yesterday, so I'm encouraged that the closer we get, the warmer and drier the trend!

Might bring my bathing suit after all!

ETA: And the forecast continues to improve! Our three main days are Sun, Mon, Tues, and all three have highs in the 80's and lows in the 60's with 10% chance of rain.
Crossing my fingers that this stays true!

Last edited:
SO I guess we don’t need sunscreen?

It was so windy - and I mean gusty - that I got burned from that as much as the sun - even being a lot of overcast!! Of course, it was limited to my face - the rest of me was bundled up from the cold!! LOL

We're arriving in Orlando on Saturday, heading to Disney on Sunday, leaving on Wednesday. Short trip, but as of now it looks like we're hitting the weather jackpot. According to WESH (Orlando local news), Sunday's high is 81, Monday's high is 84, and Tuesday's high is 79. Biggest rain chance right now is 20% on Monday, all other days are 10%.

This is a change from what it said yesterday, so I'm encouraged that the closer we get, the warmer and drier the trend!

Might bring my bathing suit after all!

Yes, bring bathing suit. But you also have to check the low temp. Your day will start or finish at that temp and you need to be able to adjust.

Bring a small bag to put in the locker and dress in layers. Adjust throughout the day as needed. Bring rain gear. You can get real cold in 70s temp when wet.

I am from the north, so I am comfortable in a t-shirt in the 50s and will carry a sweater. If there is no wind, I will wear shorts at that temp.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter