Packers vs Tampa Bay 11/24

2minnies

DIS Veteran
Don't know if this is the right place to post this ?, but can anyone suggest a family friendly place to watch the Pack vs Tampa Bay game in Orlando? We thought of the ESPN Zone on the Boardwalk, but any place else? TIA - Go Pack Go!!!

From one fan to another...

I prefer the All Star Cafe -- but, I admit I am in the same quandry with my two wee ones.

I'll be there Super Bowl weekend -- and, since the Pack will be in the game, I need to figure out where to go.

Maybe check out Packers.com. There is a list of Packer fan clubs -- a blast to attend if you have never been to one. I used to go to a club in Kissimmee in a Chi Chi's bar. I never had so much watching Packer games!

We were also looking for a place for the Dec 8th Sunday night game -- not sure if ESPN club is appropriate with the kids. GO PACKERS!!!

Go Pack Go!

Maybe you can rig up a cheese head hat with Mickey ears on it to wear while watching the game.

We should arive on Sunday 11/24 around noon, so we may look for a place to watch the game as well.

DW, DD - 8 yrs, and 2 DS's - 6 & 10 yrs and myself, will be at DWD 11/24-12/7, can't wait to get there!

The ESPN restaurant is fine for kids, I do not see any problems. And you can see the game from just about every seat. And Tampa with beat the Pack!

The ESPN restaurant is fine for kids, I do not see any problems. And you can see the game from just about every seat. And Tampa witll beat the Pack!

My hubby will have the best seats for this game- he's actually GOING to the game! :) It's going to be so wonderful to see the Bucs STOMP the Packers...GOOOOO BUCS!!! ;) ;)

Originally posted by Eric, Julie and Hailey
**no message -- Packer fan too ashamed to speak**

Aww, don't be ashamed! There can only be one winning team with each game, right? I just hope that poor guy who got his hip broken recovers well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter