Pack & Play question

markm0926

Cast Member
Hi

Going in May, our little guy will be 2 yrs 4 months old. The last time we went he was 16 months old and took to the pack and play with no problems.
I was wondering what options we have if he doesn't take to the pack and play as well this time.
He sleeps great in his regular size crib. Do they have those available if need be?
Don't want to start the sleep between mommy and daddy thing either.

Thanks in advance !!!

When we took our DD to WDW last year she was about the same age your son will be and did not take to the pack n play at all. In fact, she threw herself against the sides while in it to try to knock it over. She has a bit of a temper.

Luckily we had a rental car and went to the local Wal Mart for a cheap ($9) sleeping bag. We used the pack n play, pillows and rolled up blankets to create a safe area for her to sleep in because we didn't want her in bed with us. This worked well especially after we told her it was either the sleeping bag or the pack n play.

This year we're staying at the Swan in a King room with a folder out sofa for her. The other option you might consider is to get a room with 2 queen beds and request bed rails. Good luck and have fun.

Kate

I was in the same dilemma as you; my child slept in crib at home, (Disney only has pack and plays), vacation was NOT the time to try “a big bed”, and the sleeping with mom and dad is NOT an option.

We rented a full size crib from a company in Orlando, A Baby’s Best Friend www.abbf.com It was delivered to our room before we arrived and picked up right before we left. Full crib, full 4" mattress, clean bedding, and great friendly service! It was the best money we spent on our vacation; everyone was well-rested and ready for another day at the parks!
We had a great time!

Hope this helps, and have a great trip!:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter