Oxygen Rental Question

SchneiderFam

Earning My Ears
My son is not a full time oxygen user. At home we have M tank for emergencies and a couple of D tanks. We typically don’t travel with them. We are leaving in a few days and it looks like my son might need some oxygen while we are there. Does anyone have an oxygen rental place? He doesn’t need a concentrator just maybe a couple of the D (travel) tanks to leave in the room to add some oxygen to his BiPAP. My googling seems to be kicking our rentals for people who have high oxygen needs. Any help would be much appreciated.

Post 30 of the disABILITIES FAQs thread has some info about oxygen. I don’t think it lists rentals, as the general recommendation is to go through your home provider who can arrange for delivery to your resort.

Enjoy your vacation!

this might be too late, but we use tanks occaisionally at home (just when she has a respiratory virus) but she also needs oxygen on the plane due to the changes in pressure. we just get a portable concentrator from her DME provider, the same one that provides the tanks. the doctor just sends over a script for it, we have a $50 copay, and insurance covers the rest. you aren't allowed to take tanks on a plane (if that's an issue for you) and its a lot easier to travel with a concentrator instead of tanks anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter