Out of Shadow Land

auntyjenn

Dreaming of Disney
The show that I am most interested it see is Out of Shadowland. Do you have to wait in line far ahead of time to get in? We will be visiting on a day that is rated 60 out of 100 on the crowd calendar. Thank you

I think we arrived about 20 minutes before it started and grabbed seats only two or three rows from the front. It did fill up, so I think it's a good idea to arrive early. They give you special passes if you need to leave to use the bathroom, grab a snack, etc while waiting.

We went to an afternoon show about two weeks ago, I don't remember which one exactly. Maybe 1:30-ish. It was a Friday. We didn't wait in the outdoor queue at all but arrived about 15 minutes early and walked right into the theater. By the time the show started, the theater was 105% full, they really crammed people in.

We watched the show yesterday. It was rated a 34 crowdiness, so not very busy. We arrived at 10:29 for the 10:30 show and found plenty of seats. The show is entirely in Japanese, but enjoyable as long as you aren't a seven year old English speaking boy. It's pretty easy to follow the story.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!