Our spur of the moment trip without the kids. Dining reviews. With pictures. Completed 9/4

I read it too! Enjoyed your reviews immensely. Were you in the deluxe dining plan?

I read it too! Enjoyed your reviews immensely. Were you in the deluxe dining plan?
No. We were on the regular Dining Plan. We paid out of pocket for one meal and some appetizers. And thank you. It was fun doing it.

Great reviews! Too funny that your kids can't know about the trip!
Oh my goodness..they would be so mad. LOL. It is much easier this way. What they don't know, won't hurt them. And thank you. It was a great trip. So different without the kids. Much more relaxed.

Great reviews! Thanks for sharing with us.
Thank you. It was fun. I am ready to go back. Well, once Irma decides to leave.

Really enjoying your report. Thanks for sharing
Thank you. It was fun reliving our trip.

Loved your review! Thanks for sharing - I love how you pulled one over on the kids!
Thanks. The hardest part is not slipping and saying something about our trip. And next year we have to act like we've never ridden Soarin since they changed it.

Hehehehe too funny about the kids not knowing and the consequences to you if they ever find out.

Thanks for this review. You piqued my interest in Chefs de France and I plan to read your writings on the restaurant to the man. Who knows? Maybe I'll wind up with a late stage Francophone after all;).
You confirmed my concerns about Homecoming' and it's now on the back burner literally.

Thanks much for sharing:).

Hehehehe too funny about the kids not knowing and the consequences to you if they ever find out.

Thanks for this review. You piqued my interest in Chefs de France and I plan to read your writings on the restaurant to the man. Who knows? Maybe I'll wind up with a late stage Francophone after all;).
You confirmed my concerns about Homecoming' and it's now on the back burner literally.

Thanks much for sharing:).
It will be really ugly if our kids ever find out. Maybe we will tell them in 20 years. LOL. Even then....the horror. Chefs was good. We both enjoyed it. I do wish (as does my husband) that our steaks had a good sear on them. But the flavor was there. And the sauce :love:. The potatoes were pretty killer, too.

I REALLY wanted to like Homecoming. It was the first ADR that I made and the only one I didn't change. So bummed that it just wasn't what I expected. Especially after the hype. It is definitely one and done for us. It is probably my least favorite meal of our entire 4 trips. But, they must be doing something right. A lot of people love it. And everyone has different tastes.

Enjoy your trip. I assume you are seeing La Nouba. If you are enjoy. It is incredible. We all still talk about it. Absolutely amazing.

It will be really ugly if our kids ever find out. Maybe we will tell them in 20 years. LOL. Even then....the horror. Chefs was good. We both enjoyed it. I do wish (as does my husband) that our steaks had a good sear on them. But the flavor was there. And the sauce :love:. The potatoes were pretty killer, too.

I REALLY wanted to like Homecoming. It was the first ADR that I made and the only one I didn't change. So bummed that it just wasn't what I expected. Especially after the hype. It is definitely one and done for us. It is probably my least favorite meal of our entire 4 trips. But, they must be doing something right. A lot of people love it. And everyone has different tastes.

Enjoy your trip. I assume you are seeing La Nouba. If you are enjoy. It is incredible. We all still talk about it. Absolutely amazing.

Good to hear that about La Nouba! We are really looking forward to the experience and it's the highlight of our forthcoming Disney trip:cool:.
Homecoming was a place I wanted to like as well but just read too many "meh" reviews to make the grade for a limited stay:(.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter