Our first trip as a couple, October 2011, still a year to go but so excited!!

Princess Cinders

Earning My Ears
Hi

This is my first pre-trip report, so please bare with me, but I am so excited about our trip to Florida that I just can't wait.

A little about us

Alex - 21 years old, my fiancée, we have been dating for four years and engaged for two. Alex loves Disney, granted not as much as I do but he is also a big fan of the American lifestyle. Being English we are both obsessed with the American way of life, partly because everything just seems to suite us so well. This will be his third trip to Florida

Alex when we went to Florida with his parents, His second trip and my first.

Me - Sam, 21 years old, I love anything to do with Disney. This is only my second trip to Florida but I have been to Disneyland Paris that many times I have lost count. My aim is to visit every Disney park and do at least one Disney cruise in my life time.

Me in Florida in 2008.

Us in Disneyland Paris on our first trip together.

Our Trip

Since we booked our holiday last weekend I thought I would start this pre trip resort.

We fly from Manchester on 30th September 2011 and arrive in Orlando International Airport, we are staying in the Best Western Lakeside.
MCOSHLA_M01.jpg

Hopefully throughout the year of planning I will be able to update this forum and share our plans with you, as well as getting tips and advice from you all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter