Our disney trip video 2016

Shannon R

Earning My Ears
just thought I'd share our November 2016 WDW trip video. I LOVE making these videos to remember our trips. Enjoy.

Great video. Your children are adorable. We love making Disney videos also. So much fun to make and so much fun to watch. Thanks for posting.

Loved your video! It looks like your family had a blast. :) I'm considering doing a trip video similar to this for my upcoming trip. Did you film your videos using a phone? What software did you use to edit the video?

Add me to the list of people wanting to know how you did this! I cried watching and I don't even know you

Oh my.. for whatever reason I didn’t get any notifications on this post except for the last one. Thank you all so much, I’m genuinely flattered because I out so much thought and time into creating our trip videos. I used my iPhone and GoPro for the videos/pictures and just use iMovie on my mac to compile it together. I’m not super tech savvy, but the program is VERY user friendly and easy to figure out. Other people’s trip videos inspired me to start making my own, and I hope I can inspire others to make their own, because they really are wonderful to have!!

What kind of go pro do you use?

I believe it’s called the “GoPro+ LCD” just a basic GoPro with the little screen on it so I can see what I’m doing! I think I paid like $200 for it? I really only use it during our trips so I didn’t want to dish out TOO much. It gets the job done!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter