• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our Disney music video

DisneyFansInNYC

DIS Veteran
Hi all: I would love to share our newest Disney family music video from April 2015. Our DD was in the Disney College Program so we were in DW quite often over the past 7 months. This is one of the videos. We had such a great time making it - I hope you enjoy it.

A shout out to our favorite Whispering Canyon Cafe CM, Paul from Allentown, PA. He was so much fun that we went to see him several times and had to put him in our video.

Enjoy the video. Thanks for watching! :thanks:

Wow -- amazing video!

I love the way you choreographed the moves with the lyrics so well. You picked a great song, too.

You family and friends are adorable, and I'm totally going to look for Paul at the Whispering Canyon Cafe - looks like he's a riot! (And a good sport, too!)

Wow -- amazing video!

I love the way you choreographed the moves with the lyrics so well. You picked a great song, too.

You family and friends are adorable, and I'm totally going to look for Paul at the Whispering Canyon Cafe - looks like he's a riot! (And a good sport, too!)

Thank you Karrie for taking the time to watch the video and for writing your nice post. We love making these videos in our favorite place on earth. That was from our April trip; we are making another one from our July trip.

Paul truly is the greatest waiter. He made WCC one of our favorite restaurants - plus the food is great.

Thanks again.
Christine

LOVED the vid!! So creative - you must have put a ton of time and planning into that. My favorite part is when your son runs away - to the words of the song.

Hope you will post your next video.

We love Paul, too! He's the best CM - always makes it so fun.

IMG_3144b.jpg

Loved loved loved your video, it's so well done with how it's all synced!! You look like you had so much fun especially at Whispering Canyon with Paul!
Hope you post your next one!!

Loved loved loved your video, it's so well done with how it's all synced!! You look like you had so much fun especially at Whispering Canyon with Paul!
Hope you post your next one!!

Thank you for your reply. We love making family videos and love that people enjoy them. Paul truly is so unique. We love having fun with the staff and he goes over the top.

I have our other videos in my signature. Our one from July should be done at the end of the month. Thanks again.

Loved the video!!

Thanks so much! It makes my family happy when people enjoy watching them.

LOVED the vid!! So creative - you must have put a ton of time and planning into that. My favorite part is when your son runs away - to the words of the song.

Hope you will post your next video.

We love Paul, too! He's the best CM - always makes it so fun.

View attachment 115541

Thank you so much for the reply. We drive to Disney - so most of the planning now is done in the car. The biggest thing that we learned is to always take videos. Having Iphones helps so much. Some of the videos is from them and their quality is great. The family we were with were all into making it and it made it so easy to make!

My son loved that part too.

I love your picture of Paul. He really went over the top. I am trying to get him to see the video. When we were there shooting for the video there was another table celebrating a birthday so he made all of us (7 of us) go over to their table and sing to them and then he made them sing for our video. We ended up not using it because of the quality but it was so much fun.

Our other videos are in my signature and our video from July should be done in a few weeks. I will post it. our family loves when people enjoy our videos. Thanks again! :flower:

I also loved the video. You had a great variety of activities, restaurants, and experiences. I also admire your creativity in putting this video together.

I also loved the video. You had a great variety of activities, restaurants, and experiences. I also admire your creativity in putting this video together.

Thank you so much for your response. We absolutely love making the video. I haven't been on the Disboards in a while and have another video to load up but my husband was sick and everything got put on hold. He is better now, Thank God. I can't wait to finish working on our next video. We miss Disney so much!

Pure awesome!

Thank you for your response. Our teenage DD is the master behind the editing. I help her with some of it but she does it most of it. I read our kids all the responses and they love it. Thank you for taking the time to respond. As I said above I haven't been on in a while and just saw these responses. All is good now and glad to be back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter