Our biggest WDW vacation yet (but with the littlest guests)- A May PTR! FINAL UPDATE 5/8!

TODAY IS YOUR DAY! I am so pumped for you guys! And possibly living through you!?

Welcome to the better, more enhanced world of packing with cubes! It IS life changing. My family doesn't get it, but I'll scream it to anyone who will listen that it is worth the purchase!

We did a trip to Estes Park in 2021! You will adore it. We drove to Fort Collins to see the downtown that supposedly inspired Walt!
Here are the restaurants I had noted, they may or may not be still open but I knew you would want to see!
  • The View - Dinner
  • Rock Inn Mountain Tavern - call ahead to get on wait list
  • Mountain Home Cafe - breakfast/lunch
  • The Egg of Estes - breakfast
  • Wapiti Pub - Estes Favorite, casual downtown
  • You Need Pie - go early for best selection
  • Bird & Jim - dressier - needs reservations
  • Claire’s - Dinner - can make reservations
  • Smokin Daves BBQ

I have a full itinerary of Rocky Mountain NP if you want to see it when you get back! But Jenny just shared a ton of great info above that will get you started!

Have all the fun and say hi to Mickey for me!

You're going to Disney today!!!

I hope you and your family have an amazing, wonderful trip. We all look forward to hearing about it when you return. :goodvibes

Have an amazing trip! I have enjoyed reading your PTR and hope to see a TR at some point after you get back! Also, Estes Park is a BEAUTIFUL part of CO, I know y'all will enjoy that!

I'm all caught up, and what a fun PTR! I'm SO excited for you all!! Hopefully you're on the ground and on your way to the Disney bubble now.

CO is my very favorite place. Growing up, we always stayed in a little town called Bailey. We were last there a few years ago, and I'm itching to go back. The mountains are calling! My FIL lives in Littleton, so that's where we stay most of the time these days. I've never been to Estes Park, but that's where my cousin and her family always stay, and their pictures are beautiful! Personally, I could spend hours exploring Red Rocks. Someday I want to see a concert there. Driving up Mt. Evans is another favorite family activity. Wherever you go, the wildflowers should be gorgeous in the summer.

Whoo hoo! Can't wait to read the Trip Report!! <3

And Lost... so many feelings- it's been so long- I watched live- but I was not a fan of the ending!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter