Our biggest WDW vacation yet (but with the littlest guests)- A May PTR! Updated 5/5!

The twins LOVE to be independent, and I anticipate some protest with riding in the stroller all the time. This will still allow them to be free and walk at times, but also give them something to hold onto and keep them by the group if they get tired of holding hands. Haley and the twins tried these out on a walk last week, and they LOVED them!! My mom said that they felt so grown-up, and that they stayed by the stroller no problem! :thumbsup2
What a great idea! Also, how cute are they????
Carabiner Clips (For Water Bottles on Strollers)
I need to order more of these.

You're going to Disney THIS week!!!:banana::banana::banana:

All great items for little ones! The bed bumpers will come in handy. Back in 2021, our then 4-year-old son Miles fell out of the bed at Disney 🤦‍♀️. Luckily, he didn't get hurt. In fact, he didn't even wake up! LOL

I meant to say this the other day, but I have some dear friends who have a 5 yo daughter and a 2 yo son, named Evelyn and Oliver!

Following along! Excited for you! Quick question: do you know where to find a list of the fuel rod stations? We have one but never seem to be able to find a station to replace it when we need to. (Only know about the 1 in the gift shop at MK)

I always love this anticipatory excitement before a trip too and really try to cherish this time!
MOLLY! Your trip is SO CLOSE! I feel this excitement for you! I hope you will be posting from IG so I can see it all in real time!

Well, the design was so adorable, that I would often grab huge handfuls of them at a time and hoard them in my park bag
I did this, too! I used it to put my corndog nugs in from Caseys! Perfect walking snack, hehe.

I don't have babies or toddlers any more but I loved all the gear you shared. You guys sound really prepared! You are going to have such a wonderful trip, seeing it through their eyes!

It looks HOT at the beginning of your trip but hopefully the daily showers will bring the temps down!

Haley bought this well-reviewed contraption for carrying the kids in the parks (when not in the stroller) and is curious to try this out!

I saw a bunch of these when I was at Disney last month! I even pointed them out to Alex because I was intrigued by them. My Evie is only 8, but it seems like so many new things have come out since she was a toddler.
All that to say, the kids and parents that I saw looked pretty happy with the device!

This will be the twin’s first time sleeping in big-kid beds, so Haley bought these bed bumpers to make sure they don’t fall out of bed. I think they’ll be so excited to sleep in a real bed;

The Disney hotels also provide bed rails. However, when I used them I found them a little short so definitely a good idea to bring your own.

Bracelets with Identifying Information and AirTags

::yes:: Absolutely a necessity! I stick them in my kid's sling bags even now.

Wet/Dry Bags for Clothes and Shoes

Let's be honest, wet bags are good for everyday life, even without kids. It's nice just having a place to throw cooling towels or a shirt that's gotten coffee spilled on it. (Not that I'm speaking from experience or anything.:laughing:)

It sounds like your sister and co. are a very organized and prepared family. They are going to do great with three littles at Disney! :goodvibes

Thank you @Woth2982 for the recommendation!! I’m a huge fan of both peach and banana flavors, and I enjoy cocktails that mostly taste like juice. This sounds like the perfect adult juice box ;)
You are very welcome! I cannot wait to hear how you like it!
Grand Marnier Orange Slush- Les Vins de Chefs de France (Epcot). “Grand Marnier, Rum, Grey Goose Orange, and Orange Juice.”
This is another crowd pleaser! Esp on a hot day!
Canto-Loopy- Joy of Tea (Epcot). “Vodka and Cantaloupe Juice.”
I like this one too! Not too strong on the vodka!
Takodana Quencher- Docking Bay 7 (DHS). “Bacardi Dragon Berry Rum, Blue Curacao, Simply Orange with Pineapple, Kiwi.”

Anything with Blue Curacao is a winner in my book;
I have never had this one, but 100% agree Blue Curacao is the BEST!
And here’s the after! Much better!
Love the haircut! So cute!
I really don’t like the texture of the paper straws that Disney uses (I mean, definitely a plus for the environment, but they just feel GROSS!)
I loathe them too! I actually bought a Disney Corksicle tall glass to transfer my drinks to! This way it stays cold longer too.
Portable Potty Seat
This is a MUST! I also got some toddler toilet seat covers that cover the WHOLE toilet. Not gonna lie, I may have used them myself a couple times. I have a whole potty "kit". I put in lysol spray, wipes, hand sanitizer, the toilet seat covers, and the potty seat.
Inflatable Bed Bumpers
They do have guard rails if you call mouskeeping! We have them brought right to the room
Bracelets with Identifying Information and AirTags
We did this too! I also put an airtag in the stroller. Glad I did, because they moved it once and I could NOT find it!
Stroller fans are also always a must for those hot Orlando days
Yes! I have one on the stroller handle pointing right at my face.
Since the twins are still pretty new at potty training (and also will probably be excited because DISNEY :laughing:), there may be some accidents.
I don't know if I told you this tip or someone else, but also have a change of clothes for the grown ups! Savannah had an EPIC blowout on one trip (probably all the deep fried food, we eat fairly healthy at home) and it got on BOTH of us. Naturally it was the ONE day I did not bring clothes for her, and I never thought to bring for myself. I had to go buy new clothes for both of us lol.

Well, the design was so adorable, that I would often grab huge handfuls of them at a time and hoard them in my park bag :laughing:. Once I had them in my bag, I realized how helpful it was to have these around!
Somehow I never managed to get a Splash Mountain ziploc!! But, Universal had really cute mask bags that they gave out in the restaurants during covid, so you wouldn't have to put your gross sweaty mask on the table during your meal. I took a ton of extras of those and have them in all my backpacks/fanny packs :)

Haley did give awesome tips for traveling with littles! Thinking back to Jimmy's first trip and some of those things didn't even exist LOL it feels like a million years ago!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter