Otterpop's DISign thread - Autograph Cards and Epcot Passports

Hi, can you make me some passports? we leave in 10 days. is this possible?

There are 6 adults going...

Tara
Chuck
Rob
Milly
Geoff
Michelle

Thanks

HI Evan! Is there anyway I can get just the plain 4x4 or 5x7 autograph cards for Jake, Doc McStuffins, Sofia the First, Handy Manny, Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger, and Piglet please? I think you already have each of the Fab 5 I just need to look for them. I hope I asked the right way. Thanks so much for considering it! There is no rush as we aren't going until May.

They should be there...keep looking, but I'll double-check as well. I'm certain that Jake, Doc, and Sofia are on my photobucket page and the others are on one of Donatalie's pages...

Hi Evan. I love your Disigns!! I'm almost finished printing my 5 x 7 autograph pages for my two daughters for our trip in April. I stumbled upon your Joy and Sadness (oval image) pages and was thrilled to print them for my books. I was wondering if you would be interested in making a few more for me? I know you are popping in here and there and may not have the time. I completing understand so no pressure.
I'm looking for the same style as your pages with the oval signing area. Looking for:

Darth Vader
Chewbacca
Chef Mickey's theme for Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Pluto and Goofy.
Peter Pan

Hi there! I was wondering if you could make an autograph card for Louis from The Princess and the Frog in 5X7 size? Thanks so much! =]

Last edited:
Hi Evan. I love your Disigns!! I'm almost finished printing my 5 x 7 autograph pages for my daughters trip the end of April. I love the oval image designs you make and I was wondering if you would be able to make a few more for me. I know may not have the time and I completely understand
I'm looking for the same style as your pages with the oval signing area. Looking for:

- Hollywood and vine theme for doc, Sofia, jake and handy manny
- Suzy
- Perla
- Gov. Ratcliffe

Thank you,
Christina

Hi there, I had one of your lovely passports a couple of years ago.
As more of us are going back this time, would it be at all possible to get a copy of;
5x7 v4, the 5x7 v8 and also the 4x4 v5
So that we can have different ones each.
I hope you're still sending them out, they are fantastic.
Many thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter