Otter Spotter's Poll of the Week

To what extent would you decorate your site at Chrismas?

• Do nothing

• Haphazardly throw a string of lights on a tree.

• Have a planned theme with tasteful decorations.

• Make Clark Griswold jealous.

Results are only viewable after voting.

des1954

DIS Veteran
If you were going to stay at FtW over Christmas, to what extent would you decorate?

I have a big Polar Bear with Baby Bear blow up & some lighted deer. I guess my theme is "wildlife"! A few carefully strung lights complete the scene!

I love lots of lights with a theme. DH is Griswold all they way!:laughing:

At home we do the Griswald thing along with out next door neighbors.

At WDW I have the multicolor light strings and some Mickey lights I hang. Will probably get one of those flag banners also.

I picked Make Clark Griswold jealous.
bar5-l.gif
bar5.gif
bar5-r.gif
228.57%

woo hoo!!

I'd make Clark Griswold jealous - tastefully. Just like I do at home! I don't do themes, just lots of lights.:goodvibes

I voted for a Clark Griswold Christmas, heck I already got the camper!

"....... was full!" LOL!!!!

Oh I do hope I get to go this year...crossing my fingers for a cancellation for Thanksgiving week. If not, FW will have to wait til next year to see my all out Disney decorations! LOL!

This got me thinking about halloween and I went and pulled out our stuff for that today. We have about 15 big inflatables...lol One of them is a 12' castle for this year. Funny thing is we have a fairly narrow house, only about 22 feet across....hahaha. I don't know where it's going to go but it is! Christmas is just as bad. I love the spinning carousel. I need to find a camping Santa somewhere....anybody have any ideas where I can find one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter