Otter Spotter's Freeloading T.R. 06/14/08

I blame Rog for everything...it has worked well for me.

I found our refillable mugs from last visit it is blue and white with black handle, but it says 2007 on it, do they have some without the year. I'm guessing this one can't be reused? :confused3

tell them you follow the Hindu calendar and that you don't know what 2007 means to you.

I found our refillable mugs from last visit it is blue and white with black handle, but it says 2007 on it, do they have some without the year. I'm guessing this one can't be reused? :confused3

I use mine (2007) all the time. No one really watches that I've found. I also still use the old brown mugs. Clif at Meadow Snack Bar tried to tell me I couldn't use the brown one, but I explained to him that when I bought mine, it was sold as a "life-time" mug. True story!!! They will still honor the brown one, but only at FtW. Not at WL or any of the other resorts. The blue "2007" are the "universal" mugs ---- but you can't use them at US/IOA - :rotfl2:

I just press the lever and let the soda fall into my mouth.... kinda like a water fountain

I wish I lived close enough to the fort for a Day trip.

Keep the photos coming.

Moving closer to FtW was part of our retirement planning! Now, if I could only withdraw from my IRA before 59 1/2 without paying penalties, I could quit one of my two jobs!!!

I use mine (2007) all the time. No one really watches that I've found. I also still use the old brown mugs. Clif at Meadow Snack Bar tried to tell me I couldn't use the brown one, but I explained to him that when I bought mine, it was sold as a "life-time" mug. True story!!! They will still honor the brown one, but only at FtW. Not at WL or any of the other resorts. The blue "2007" are the "universal" mugs ---- but you can't use them at US/IOA - :rotfl2:

I'll bring it, see what happens. Maybe we should do a mug swap.

Hey you were freeloading the day we pulled in. We stayed in site 207. We loved it and the Fort. We are still recovering but I want to try to post something in a few days but I dont think that DH ever got a pic of our site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter