Original Disneyland Bus in Accident

How sad! Fortunately, the kids were alright. Article isn't very detailed. It sounds like the kids simply took it out of gear and it rolled downhill? Antique cars don't have interlocks to keep something like that from happening. Wheel chocks could prevent that. But, I have to admit, I don't do that with my old cars when they're sitting in the driveway. I expect parents to supervise their kids!

Oooooooh goodness thankfully nobody was hurt AND they were able to repair the damage!

and now the auto museum knows about one car that needs a little extra security ;)

they haven't actually repaired it yet; gonna take about 6 months. The "Before" picture you saw was the condition they received it when they purchased it. They're still going ahead with the unveiling though: "despite the crash they will put a Band-Aid on it and have it ready for the special event". Looks like the director is a pretty good sport about the whole incident!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!