• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Opinions wanted

Noah122898

Mouseketeer
OK, here is what I can get for 9/1 - 9/5. PBR deluxe two queens $217 per nite, HRH King suite $219 per nite and RP two queen waterview $157 per nite. I know the HRH sounds good but would it really be worth the extra $??? SpideyHulk you've been to all three what do you think? We have stayed at PBR and loved it and we are open to any suggestions. Thanks!!

I would take the saving and spend saving on the vacation or a nice meal:jester:

I just made reservations at the PBH for two nights 9/11-912.
We could get $199.00 per night using AAA rates but when I asked for entertainment rates, the second night dropped to $155.00. That was garden view rates - I told them we had the Loew's card and not only do we get 500 frequent flyer miles on AA per room (we are reserving two rooms), we also get the welcome gifts, and the "goodies" like wine, fruit, etc., free newspapers and free upgrade if available when we check in. We expect to be upgraded since that is not a busy time.
The rates were for three adults and two people under 19 years. We also got connecting rooms - king in one, 2 queens in the other. Plus requested where we wanted to be - west wing.
Hope that helps.

We just like going to the Hard Rock.Everyone comes over to the Hard Rock Pool and to hang out sometimes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter