Opinions on Club for 1 Night?

2mickeys1minnie

<font color=red>we've turned into that same crazy
We are staying offsite for a week and spending all of our time at UO. I booked 1 night at PBH for the express passes. We are going to stay there for the night just for the ease of getting back and forth to the parks. I booked Club level but now I see there is an AP rate for a deluxe room that is $150 cheaper. I'm tempted to drop the club and rebook at the cheaper rate. DH thinks we will still save money keeping club level as we have 3 older teens who eat A LOT and we will be saving on the breakfasts alone for the 5 of us. I'm not so sure. We are planning on coming back to the hotel in the afternoon to swim and enjoy the evening appetizers. Do you feel it's worth the money? Thanks in advance! Everyone here has been so helpful and friendly. I really appreciate it :)

You said it! If you eat breakfast and dinner appetizer alone, you should break even. Good deal for five people.

Hi I just checked out of PBH club level today. This was the best club level I have been too. We were there for 4 nights and I would absolutely book it for one night. I did use it for breakfast and the evening food was our dinner. The offerings are plenty and very satisfying. I went to lunch with 4 of us (2 teens) and spent over $75.00. You also get unlimited access through the day till 10 pm for soda, water and coffee. There are a pretty good selection of snack offerings in the afternoon. Just a side note for adults staying at club level you do have access to the Mandarin Spa free of charge. My DH and I did this one night when the weather was raining. We used the indoor hot tub, sauna and steam room. The teens were not allowed in but they went off and did their own thing.

Enjoy your trip!

Hi I just checked out of PBH club level today. This was the best club level I have been too. We were there for 4 nights and I would absolutely book it for one night. I did use it for breakfast and the evening food was our dinner. The offerings are plenty and very satisfying. I went to lunch with 4 of us (2 teens) and spent over $75.00. You also get unlimited access through the day till 10 pm for soda, water and coffee. There are a pretty good selection of snack offerings in the afternoon. Just a side note for adults staying at club level you do have access to the Mandarin Spa free of charge. My DH and I did this one night when the weather was raining. We used the indoor hot tub, sauna and steam room. The teens were not allowed in but they went off and did their own thing.

Enjoy your trip!
Thanks so much for letting me know this! I will definitely be taking advantage of the spa! I'm even thinking of adding a second night of club level on now! :) What were the evening offerings when you were there?

I think with 5 of you, definitely keep CL! We enjoyed the ease of breakfast, and we used the evening as our meal more than once during our 5 night stay. You can ask for sparkling wine, FYI, in addition to the wine and beer offered in CL. We really loved our stay at PBH CL!

I think club level is very worth it! and PBH is a short walk from the parks so you can go back to the hotel and enjoy all the amenities and food offerings!

Nice menu there too! thanks for posting it @bobbie68

If I check in early on arrival day do I have access to the lounge? What about check out day - can I use the lounge for the evening meal?

If I check in early on arrival day do I have access to the lounge? What about check out day - can I use the lounge for the evening meal?

Yes- you can use the lounge as soon as you check in.

We stay at the Hard Rock and our experience has been that we can use the lounge and the amenities the entire day of checkout. We've asked for a key to access the club floor at the front desk when we check out and have always been granted the key and lounge access. We usually have late flights out and will stay for appetizers and cocktails and then leave for the airport.

I'm not sure about the other hotels- each hotel may have differing policies on lounge use after checkout time.

PattyW is correct, you can use the lounge as soon as you check in.

For evening offerings the Concierge manager informed me earlier in the year, the official answer is no.

They count heads of who is booked in and plan food accordingly.

Some of us are gifted with mummy dust and can stay longer. They also can allow you to use the lounge up until a certain time in the afternoon, but usually you leave before evening offerings.

I asked the manager on our last visit as this question comes up a lot on the boards.

But, nothing to stop you asking when you are there.........if they’re not too busy you could be lucky.......:thumbsup2

Good luck, hope you enjoy your stay.........:goodvibes

Is there a set amount for upgrading to club? We would like to try it during our next stay. It is showing $115 a day to upgrade (we have 5 people). If I call will they give a different/lower price or is that the norm? If it is I will just modify online.

Is there a set amount for upgrading to club? We would like to try it during our next stay. It is showing $115 a day to upgrade (we have 5 people). If I call will they give a different/lower price or is that the norm? If it is I will just modify online.

There is a set price.

They don’t really need to offer any discount, but some have claimed to get it for less on check if available......

But, if you want it, I’d book it to guarantee getting a room with that availability. For 5 people that’s a good price.....

Thanks for the replies. Just trying to figure out if it’s worth it for us.

Enjoy your trip!
Thanks for the info. We will be enjoying this in the next few weeks, but does this cover just the hot tub or their other services as well like massages and DW pedicure?

For 100$ I can change from RPR Club Level to PBH Club Level and somewhere in between I could also change to HRH Club Level.

Should I consider a change? 100$ is something I consider to spend if there is a good reason to do so. I would love to read some opinions

It will be just my parents and me in one room for one night

For 100$ I can change from RPR Club Level to PBH Club Level and somewhere in between I could also change to HRH Club Level.

Should I consider a change? 100$ is something I consider to spend if there is a good reason to do so. I would love to read some opinions

We stay club at HRH and I know we get our money's worth for the increased cost of a regular room. You'll get breakfast, snacks, water and soft drinks, as well as appetizers and beer/wine and dessert. You are a short walk to the parks so you can go back to your hotel to take advantage of the club offerings. RPR club has great offerings !

Last edited:

I've only ever stayed club level at RPR, personally I don't think the difference between the 3 resort club lounges would be enough to cause me to move from one to the other. If you think you would enjoy the rest of the resort more, or the pools, etc, then it might be a reason to switch. $100 for one night seems a lot to me. The food offerings won't be that different.

Thanks for the info. We will be enjoying this in the next few weeks, but does this cover just the hot tub or their other services as well like massages and DW pedicure?

Hi with the club lounge you can use the co-ed hot tub. The men and women's sauna and steam room free of charge. Any of the other services you have to pay. I am not sure if there is any discount though. We did not use those services.

Enjoy! We loved it there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter