Open wound on foot

As soon as your travel dates are set, it's safe to book.

Be sure to keep the vendor's info in your phone, along with their office hours, any emergency after-hours info (what phone number to call if the ECV has any problems after regular business hours, etc.)

I am actually hoping not to need the ECV, I hope to be healed by then.

When is the latest I should make a reservation?

I am actually hoping not to need the ECV, I hope to be healed by then.

When is the latest I should make a reservation?
maybe see when is the latest you can cancel. and then get an ECV and if you do not need one cancel it.

I think you can even call same-day to request an ECV, or at least request it for the next day. But that request is subject to availability at that point. I second the idea to contact a few vendors and ask about cancellation policy -- then reserve it now and cancel if you won't need it. Otherwise you may end up needing one but not able to get one easily. I don't know how often that happens but suspect it's a strong possibility during busy park seasons.

I hope your foot heals and you have a wonderful vacation!

@lanejudy is correct - take along the contact information for a couple of ECV vendors, and you can typically (please note - "typically" means usually, not a guarantee in this case!) rent an ECV and have it delivered, even to the Theme Parks, on the same day if needed.

If you are going during the busy Holiday Season, or a weekend during Food & Wine/Flower & Garden you may want to rent in advance for sure.

If you are going in January/February, then probably no need to worry... :)

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter