Only Test Track Open - Future World East

It would be nice if they would eliminate the tiering of FEA, Soarin, and Test Track since a couple of the second tier rides will be down/gone now. I don't even know what to FP for our September trip now besides one of the top 3!! :(

The only fp you'll be missing is mission space. Ellen will be gone but that doesn't have a FP.

It would be nice to have epcot without tiers, but then everyone would just FP the big 3 and that's it. I never ride mission space so I have one of the big 3 then do living with the land, and either spaceship or figment even though figment doesn't need it

The only fp you'll be missing is mission space. Ellen will be gone but that doesn't have a FP.

It would be nice to have epcot without tiers, but then everyone would just FP the big 3 and that's it. I never ride mission space so I have one of the big 3 then do living with the land, and either spaceship or figment even though figment doesn't need it

The issue is that with rides being closed, that creates additional crowding on other attractions with Epcot.

ugh. Anyone think this is a way to get more people to pay for hopping? I really hate when multiple things are closed in one park at once. It's a big deal.

It's on the Disney parks blog, and FP are available from Aug 13 and onward.
It was announced internally and the internal calendar was updated before it was on DPB, but it's been that before, although FPs were not available when it was, so it's probably a firm date. Either it was never Oct 1st or there's been a change in what they're doing.

It was announced internally and the internal calendar was updated before it was on DPB, but it's been that before, although FPs were not available when it was, so it's probably a firm date. Either it was never Oct 1st or there's been a change in what they're doing.
When is the restaurant supposed to open? Maybe they were toying with the idea of having the ride and restaurant open together?

When is the restaurant supposed to open? Maybe they were toying with the idea of having the ride and restaurant open together?
The restaurant, which will be managed by an outside company, is off in the future. Based on Disney's statement below, it appears that it will require a new building and that will take time. They want everything announced at D23 to be ready by 2021.

"The new table-service restaurant will be adjacent to Mission: SPACE and we look forward to sharing more details in the future"

This is surprising for mid August. I (vaguely) remember the Wonders of Life pavilion being kept open (I think when it was open seasonally) due to another attraction in Future World East being closed. Even though Ellen's Energy Adventure isn't so popular (though, I like it), I think it would have been best to wait until Mission Space reopened before closing Ellen.

I guess Disney realized that having only Test Track open in Future World East wasn't a good idea and Mission Space is now set to re-open on August 13th. (Or, they knew it when the closing of Ellen was announced, but didn't publish it). Fastpasses for Mission Space have now been made available. This makes sense.

I guess Disney realized that having only Test Track open in Future World East wasn't a good idea and Mission Space is now set to re-open on August 13th. (Or, they knew it when the closing of Ellen was announced, but didn't publish it). Fastpasses for Mission Space have now been made available. This makes sense.
It don't think it is just a coincidence that mission space is reopening the same time Ellen (and great movie ride) are closing.

If it is, it's a helluva one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter