Online Vs. Phone

james31

Earning My Ears
I have become the unofficial travel agent for my family trip in November which means I am in charge of setting up ADR's for 14 people of varying ages (1 newborn in the mix as well). Here is the issues. Booking ressies for that large a group would require breaking them up into 2 sets of seven while managing 2 laptops. I imagine this would be like launching the space shuttle. Option 2 would be to get in touch with a rep an hour after the online service has been running. The group is looking to get into Le Cellier (I know it won't be easy) or Mexico, Mickey's backyard BBQ and O'Hana. Do I completely rule out O'Hana and Le Cellier if I wait until 7am to book? Thanks

I would say you would still be safe for your choices as long as you're on top of the phones as soon as they open up. And be somewhat open to whatever they have available if LeCellier and 'Ohana are high on your list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter