Online Gaming Birthdays

GoofyWaterCoaster

<font color=blue><marquee> Please stand clear of t
Here's a completely new birthday thread! Please post your birthday (no years are necessary) and at least one of your titles on a Disney Game! On your birthday, you will get a special birthday pin from me!

Note: I am not going to take anything from Pokemon's thread since it is "so out of date" according to aengus. Also, we only want people who are currently active on the Dis.

January:

February:
13th- Raven_the_Bird(Dis)
20th- cat_herder(Dis)

March:
20th- Ihavewaycutecats (Dis, VFK, Gaia)
29th- curlee-Q(Dis) Curls of Doom(POTC)

April:
11th- swimmingneno(Dis) nenob(gaia and VFK)
29th- Aimbier31(Dis)

May:
16th- SorcererDonald(Dis)
23rd- TinkPinkPoem(Dis)

June:
9th-GoofyWaterCoaster(Dis) Captain Water Coaster(POTC)
9th-MissVMK678:0)(Dis) DanielleBanana27(babv)
10th- ichiroz1(Dis) good_dog(VMK)
12th- Sir_Quikslvr(Dis)
12th- PurpleDucky(Dis)

July:
15th- AZCat (Dis), Padric Firestalker(Wizard 101)
19th- jasonpwns (Dis)

August:
5th- SnowyJingleBells(Dis), O'Snow(POTC)
8th- SharkMeal(Dis), YellowStrangeShark(VMK)

September:
15th- RachelNinja(Dis)

October:
1st- taz(Dis) Duh-Bomb(POTC)
8th- aengus(Dis)
19th- WDWLIGHTNINGZ(Dis)
27th- Cheer_Girlie(Dis) angelcake170(VMK)

November:
2nd-<3 Sunset <3(Dis)
19th-Cardinal(Dis)

December:
7th- Kasiks(Dis) ?(Gaia)
20th- ShadowKittyKat(Dis)

Nice work its all yours goofy :)

Just put my down with a DIS title who knows what games I'll be playing ROFL

Oct 8th :)

December 20th ^^

And how is that stuff out of date? Are we allowed a birthday change every so often? :rotfl2:

im April 11th, and nenob on gaia and vfk, but swimmingneno here!

Thanks for taking this under your wing, Goofy! Mine is September 15 and you can just put my DIS name, RachelNinja. I have yet to find a game that keeps me going back as much as I did with VMK.

I am just into Gaia and I was born on December, 07 th

My title is Hakihea on Gaia ^_-

I get on gaia and vfk the most, my title is ihavewaycutecats on both. My birthday is March 20

SorcererDonald, May 16th

Thanks for taking this on, Goofy! :wizard: I know it's a lot of hard work, but I hope this thread gets kept up with. Many people got great birthday wish threads with the old stickie, and others like myself had no thread created for their birthdays. Can lead to hurt feelings.

My birthday is on November 19th, but you are welcome to give me presents any day of the year.... :rolleyes1

SorcererDonald, May 16th

Thanks for taking this on, Goofy! :wizard: I know it's a lot of hard work, but I hope this thread gets kept up with. Many people got great birthday wish threads with the old stickie, and others like myself had no thread created for their birthdays. Can lead to hurt feelings.
No problem!
My birthday is on November 19th, but you are welcome to give me presents any day of the year.... :rolleyes1
I'm not giving you any gifts at all :snooty::duck:

hey goofy good luck with this thread my be day is april 29th and u can put my dis title ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!