Online Coupons?? Help!

DreadpiratK

Mouseketeer
Well 6 days untill we leave for Disney, and things are falling apart: We all have bad colds, I hurt my back, and now my computer got a virus and I had to re-format the hard drive!

Anyway, I had book-marked several online coupon sites with food coupons for the Orlando area, intending to print them out right before we go, and now they are gone! Does anyone out there have any of these links available? I'd appreciate it!

I'm trying to see this as a blessing, since things are going wrong, now, the trip itself should be perfect!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I know which one you're talking about. I bookmarked that one too. But I don't have it right now because it was on my other computer and my daughter just took that one out to college in Utah. But I know it was through the Orlando Sentinel and it was specificly for restaurants in the Orlando area, right? Hope that helps someone else find it for us. I'd like it again too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter