Online ADR & Dining Plan Question

KayBella

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if someone may be able to answer this! It may be completely obvious, however I'm new to all of this!

I made ADR's online a while ago and decided to go back through and double check what I made. I got to thinking "How do they know we have the dining plan?" Was I supposed to add in somewhere we are on the dining plan? If so, where did I miss that memo and how do I go about making sure they know from now on? Can I do it online or should I call?

Oh somedays..I don't know about all this "me planning this trip...." thing :rolleyes1 AHH! Thank you for your help!

KayBella

They won't know you are on the dining plan until you go to the restaurant and present your KTWC before you order. Then they verify how many credits you are using. When I did ADR's last year I had to call a few times because the ressie was asking for full payment before hand like CRT. They said it was a glitch and they were working on it. So I don't know if that is fixed but they can help if you call the dining number.

You'll just tell them when you get there that you have the dining plan. For the reservatiopn itself it doesn't matter. When you go pay then you'll take care of that. Except where you have to book with a credit card...but even them I don't think it matters when you're booking.
If you want you can call the dining hotline and have them link your dining reservations to your room reservation...but again it's not a necessary step.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter