** One Year Anniversary.. countdown begins! ;)

Sabbie

miss peter pan
Yayyyy! 22 days away (we're going Oct. 24th-27th) to our One Year Anniversary trip for my boyfriend and me..

I sort of have it planned out (considering we live in Florida, and visit so much that we NEVER plan)...

Tuesday afternoon: Check in and see all of our Orlando friends. :p
Tuesday night: MNSSHP
Wednesday: Magic Kingdom in the Morning; MGM for the afternoon Parade until close; back to Magic Kingdom for Fireworks!
Thursday: Animal Kingdom in the Morning, and Epcot in the evening, and dinner too! Illuminations! ;)
Friday: Blizzard Beachhhh!

Making ADR's tomorrow. Going for that one Japanese resturant in Epcot for Thursday night.. and God know's where on Wednesday in Magic Kingdom.. I doubt I can get breakfast at CRT.. but let's see if I can get a dream come true one day..

We also found a hotel with a two person Jacuzzi.. Country Inn and Suites. They have a romance package for 109/night, three nights. Wheee! Plus we got complimentary tickets (friends rock!) for both days (park hoppers!).

I'm so excited. My boyfriend's so tired of it, hahaa..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter