One Time Use points--Once per year PER Contract or PER Individual?

iwannbindisnee

DIS Veteran
I own two different contracts. Both Dec UY. I am getting ready to book family trip next year & need about 44 more points than what I have. I don't want to borrow since I have another trip I need them for in 2019. I've rented or transferred points in the past, but for this small amount, I like having total control & not trying to find someone who will transfer small amount.
Also, I purchased OTU points this past year for our Oct 2017 trip. If the OTU is one per year, I assume it is contract year, not calendar? SO I would be eligible to purchase them again after my Dec UY starts in 2017?
(I know.. I need to buy some more points!!)
Hope I haven't confused you too badly..
Debbie

Your purchase for the Oct 2017 trip was in your 2016 UY. You do not have to wait to purchase them again for a trip in your 2017 UY. You will be able to purchase again as soon as your booking window opens for your 2017 UY trip.

Laura

I have 4 contracts with a March use year. I can purchase 24 one time points, not 96.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!