One contract, two Member Guides?

Granny

Yeah, I'm a guy
Yep, I just received my second Member Guide book today. I only have one contract and that's only a couple of months old!

Let's see....one for home, one for the office? That ought to bring on a severe case of "over planning", with acute symptoms of "add-on itis". :D

Granny .... We still have not received our first one! Called Member Services and they said not to worry we'll get it eventually. Oh well.

:rolleyes:

Wow, lucky you! I could use one for at my desk and another for by the computer! I don't even have one yet either.

And I love the statement below your name! Definitely changes the first image I had of you..lol.

LOL, I still don't have my first one yet. Didn't get a 9/11 pin either. I'm feeling a little unwanted.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Oops! Sorry!

I didn't mean to rub any salt in the wounds of those who haven't yet received their Member Guide book. I just thought it was kind of humorous since there has been some recent discussion of how DVC only sends out one set of information, gifts, etc no matter how many contracts you have....and here I have only one contract (so far).;) Again, I apologize if it seemed like I was gloating.

Lesley and P4P... yep, I felt that some people were being misled by my nickname so I put that gender clarifier in my descriptor. Also, the "double take" dalmation seemed to go well with that mixed-up name/gender thing.

Also, I thought people were being too easy on me thinking I was some nice old grandma here on the DIS....bring it on, folks! :p

They send my kids the member guide (they happen to be on my deed). I have called and spoken to a rep, I have emailed member
services asking to have my account straightened out. I figure if I paid the money I should be the primary name on the mailing list. So far I can't get anywhere with member services. They are cordial but can't seem to get the situation corrected. I have been promised they will investigate and respond when the situation is corrected. I am still waiting...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter