On Thor Love And Thunder how can you tell which goat is Toothgnasher and which goat is Toothgrinder?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I finally got my plush set of Thor's goats Toothgnasher and Toothgrinder and I have a question that I hope anyone can answer for me since most anyone saw Thor Love And Thunder? How can you tell which goat is Toothgnasher and the other Toothgrinder? Because I see that one of the goats is white with with gray horns and the other goat is brown colored with gray horns? Is the white goat Toothgnasher and the brown goat Toothgrinder? My dad and I had trouble guessing who was who and do you think Mom and I should make name collars to put on my plush goats to tell Toothgrinder and Toothgnasher apart?

I finally got my plush set of Thor's goats Toothgnasher and Toothgrinder and I have a question that I hope anyone can answer for me since most anyone saw Thor Love And Thunder? How can you tell which goat is Toothgnasher and the other Toothgrinder? Because I see that one of the goats is white with with gray horns and the other goat is brown colored with gray horns? Is the white goat Toothgnasher and the brown goat Toothgrinder? My dad and I had trouble guessing who was who and do you think Mom and I should make name collars to put on my plush goats to tell Toothgrinder and Toothgnasher apart?

I believe Toothgnasher is the brown one and Toothgrinder is the white one. In the comics they were both whith and identical, but for the movie, they are distinct.

I believe Toothgnasher is the brown one and Toothgrinder is the white one. In the comics they were both whith and identical, but for the movie, they are distinct.
So Toothgnasher is the brown goat and the white goat is Toothgrinder. Thank you so much for answering my question Brian it was very helpful to me. Because when I got my plush goats Mom kept mixing up their names but now I know who is who thanks to you
Thanks again Brian you're a wonderful friend

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter