On-line Disneyland Tickets

McKelly

DIS Veteran
If I purchase Disneyland Tickets on-line - do they send me hard tickets or are they just going to be digital, on the app? And if they just e-mail them to us, can we exchange them for hard tickets once we get there? I'm used to the Magic Bands - where everything is right on your wrist!

Last edited:
We always use LMT. They send you your ticket in an email that you print out and take to the gate. At the gate they give you a paper ticket. You can also scan the barcode from the email onto your phone app.

We always use LMT. They send you your ticket in an email that you print out and take to the gate. At the gate they give you a paper ticket. You can also scan the barcode from the email onto your phone app.
Ok - so they just give you a paper ticket at the gate? You don't have to go to customer service or anything like that beforehand?

Normally the e-ticket they send you will have a barcode on it. You bring the printed ticket to the Main Gates and they will give you the actual ticket there :) You don't have to go to customer service or the ticket booths.

-Kriss :tink:

No need to go to ticket booth or Guest Services. You print the voucher they send you or you can scan right off your phone and they spit out your card stock ticket right as you enter the gate.

My friend bought her ticket online - it was digital and she just scanned the code and then they gave her a paper ticket and linked it to her photo. it was super easy because she didn't have to queue at all to purchase her ticket and could go right into the park with her digital ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter