On line checkin

msgoofy

Mouseketeer
I apologize that this has been asked before, but when I try to do my online check in, it won't let me select my room preferences.

From what I understand, I need to go to the bottom of the page and click the agreement terms. After I do that and save, will it then let me go back into online check in and select my room preferences?

Thanks for the info! Hoping for a refurbished room. Had my travel agent request and did a fax request through Touring Plans.

Refurbished room isn't a choice. you should be covered just fine by your TA's request, and your TP fax.

I just did mine today. The room request part was before where you tick to agree to terms and conditions. I had to click on 'see details' on the part above it to get the room request dropdown to show up. I'm not sure if this is how it normally is.

Had my travel agent request and did a fax request through Touring Plans.

1 wanted to request a certain section at Pop.

I hope you get a great room/location. Your odds are better with FEWER requests and if you make requests in multiple ways, if they are the SAME requests. If you are making different requests via your travel agent, the Touring Plans fax, and your online checkin, you are actually sabotaging yourself.

Ok I missed where to enter room preference and now it is will not let me back in. I am going to have to rely on my TA to put those in. And I will send a fax at a week out.

I would recommend trying a different browser if you ever run into problems on the website.

I already completed online check-in and went back in to update my room preferences and there was nothing to select in the drop down options when I used Chrome. So I tried with Internet Explorer and low and behold the drop down options are there.

My only option was high floor. Should there have been more?

I wouldn't stress about it - if your TA requested it on your reservation and you faxed it, that's sufficient

The requests already made are fine. Adding in another request could easily cause the other requests to be knocked off. So the system being glitchy is doing you a favor.

Thanks for all the suggestions. Finally got it to work. Requested same on MDE as I did with travel agent and TP. Fingers crossed!!

Thanks for all the suggestions. Finally got it to work. Requested same on MDE as I did with travel agent and TP. Fingers crossed!!

Good luck! The refurbished rooms are AWESOME! I will say that Pop is the one resort I've gotten my request or very close to it every time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter