On a mission: To get all the hats in VMK! :O

Hi, I have all of the hats your still looking for (including stitch) i might trade the stitch for a really good offer but im not sure, so what's your offer for the hats?

I see you still need a Tron Helmet. I don't like breaking up costume pieces, but I have several full Tron costumes (with the helmet, of course). Would you be willing to trade any of these items you have for a Tron costume?

Pirate Couch
Candy Cauldron
Full Kali Couch
Blue Soldier
50th Green Director's Chair

Magicaldisney- I just need tron helmet, space bubble and stitch. Maybe not stitch though, because I don't want to trade anything of mine if it's not on the list (page one). :D
What would you like for the hats that are bolded? :-)

I see you still need a Tron Helmet. I don't like breaking up costume pieces, but I have several full Tron costumes (with the helmet, of course). Would you be willing to trade any of these items you have for a Tron costume?

Pirate Couch
Candy Cauldron
Full Kali Couch
Blue Soldier
50th Green Director's Chair

I'm not really interested in the full tron costume, but if the first trade doesn't happen, then we can work something out, lol. pirate:

Magicaldisney- I just need tron helmet, space bubble and stitch. Maybe not stitch though, because I don't want to trade anything of mine if it's not on the list (page one). :D
What would you like for the hats that are bolded? :-)

I'll take pretty much anything rare for them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter