OMG! Only Hours!

Have a wonderful trip!!! I'm here now and the weather is actually just wonderful, and the crowds so far have been low!

I'm DANCING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:

Me tooooooooo! just 2 hours and 35 minutes till I get off work then it's time to go pack the truck and head to the airport. If anyone is staying at the grosvner sat night, the contemp sunday night, or the music next week we will see you there :)

Everyone have a wonderful trip! I'm jealous! I wish I was going now! October is a great time to go!
:wave2:

Hope everyone has a great trip - I'll be following you all next week.

::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo Finally we are going after having to reschedule TWICE (Mean Frances and Jeanne) I am so excited 14 more hours and we are on our way to WDW!!!! I just wish work would go by faster!!
Hey disers help me out. I am going on this trip with my FI who loves thrill rides...me on the other hand am a wimp. I like thunder mtn and splash mtn but I am terrified of roller coasters(RNR) and loops. What is a could easy roller coaster at any park in FL to begin to ease my fears (i havent been on a roller coaster since 5th grade at a fair and it made me sick) I dont want to make him bored when we go to Islands of Adventure in a few weeks. Thanks a bunch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter