OMG I am actually saving more with my Feb AP rate than I thought

MagicKingdom05

<font color=red>Loves to Travel<br><font color=dar
Updated 2/8/2005

Well, I decided to do a split stay. I'm now staying 3 nights at CBR and then the last 6 nights at Polynesian Resort.

I got the same 30% AP discount on each night. So with the AP my resort stay is going to cost $2261.64 ($251.29 a night) vs $3368.46 ($374.27 a night) which would have been the rack rate. Buy getting an AP it ends up saving me $1106.82. Now obviously there would be no way that I would be $3368.46 for a room at WDW. I know this is about $1000 more than what I was going to spend on my resort, but you never know when a chance like this might come again.

Hi Jason,

It's Melissa again! That's great news. Maybe even more reason to go now! I received a post card in the mail this week with a room only discount code. I am seriously considering my first solo trip since I can get such a great price.

I have stayed at CBR a couple of times and really liked it. I liked getting up in the morning and walking on the beautiful grounds to get my morning coffee. It was wonderful. I hope you have a great time.

Melissa,

I didn't realize it until this evening that I was going in peak season.

It's amazing if you plan a look at different dates, how some times things work out.

Don't forget that you will also get 20% off of selected restaurants with the AP.
http://www.allearsnet.com/din/dde.htm
Here is the link on allears in case you didn't know already. My guess is you probably already know this information, but thought I would pass it along anyway.

Melissa

Melissa,

That is helpful. My PS are at:

March 2nd 8:40 am at Chef Mickey's (breakfast)

March 3rd 5:40 pm at Liberty Tree Tavern (dinner)

March 4th 9:30 am at Donald's Breakfastosaurus (breakfast)

and they are all on the list. I will have to call WDW dining again Monday and ask them how I can get this set up. I know that I won't have time to get the card before I go, but I guess they send an e-mail that can be used in the mean time.

20% off of all three of my Character meals. This vacation is turning out to be much more cheaper than I could have imagined.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter